Klayman & Toskes, P.A., a nationally known law firm, practices exclusively in securities arbitration and litigation matters. The Firm represents investors, throughout the United States as well as across the world, who have sustained recoverable damages as a result of specific failures by financial advisors and the brokerage firms’ supervisory procedures. Klayman & Toskes, P.A., with its main office located in Boca Raton, Florida and additional offices in California, New York and San Juan, Puerto Rico, has achieved substantial recoveries on the behalf of aggrieved investors.
Klayman & Toskes, P.A. helps investors through the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”), JAMS, and AAA securities arbitration and securities litigation matters. Further, the firm has handled securities litigation matters in state court and securities class action cases in federal court. The Firm also provides forensic accounting, securities litigation support and expert testimony in securities arbitration and securities litigation matters.
Do you have a case?
Call 1-888-997-9956 now or contact us for a free consultation:
- FINRA Arbitration Claim Filed By the Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes, P.A. and Carlo Law Offices Against UBS on Behalf of Retired Couple For Losses in Puerto Rico Municipal Bonds and UBS Proprietary Closed-End Funds San Juan, Puerto Rico, March 11, 2015 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The securities arbitration law firm of Klayman & Toskes, P.A., and the Carlo Law Offices, P.S.C., located in Puerto Rico, recently filed a securities arbitration claim with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), on behalf of a retired couple against UBS Financial Services Incorporated of ... Read more
- Puerto Rico Closed-End Bond Funds Our law firm is pursuing securities arbitration claims in the arbitration forum established by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”) to recover losses sustained in Puerto Rico bond funds, sold by full-service brokerage firms, including UBS Financial Services of Puerto Rico and Oriental Financial Services, to their customers. Klayman & Toskes has teamed up the law firm of Carlo ... Read more
- Capital Solutions f/k/a Hennessey Fund Our law firm has been retained by investors who sustained losses in Capital Solutions Monthly Income Fund f/k/a Hennessey Financial Monthly Income Fund. In September 2010, the Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) sued Capital Solutions and related parties, alleging that it was a Ponzi Scheme. It is believed that investors have ... Read more
- Recent IBM Class Action Lawsuit Provides Investors Loss Recovery Options Recently, an IBM Class Action Lawsuit (Case No. 15-CV-01513) was filed in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York for the class period from April 17, 2014 to October 17, 2014. These developments requires investors who acquired IBM stock (NYSE:IBM) through employment, inheritance or as a personal investment to consider ... Read more
- The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes, PA Investigates UBS Financial Services in Connection With the Sale of UBS V10 Enhanced FX Carry Strategy Boca Raton, Florida (BUSINESSWIRE) February 27, 2015 – The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes, P.A. (“K&T”), www.nasd-law.com announced today that it is currently investigating UBS Financial Services (UBS) in connection with the sale of UBS V10 Enhanced FX Carry Strategy. UBS AG (NYSE: UBS) issued senior unsecured securities linked to the UBS ... Read more
- GWG Renewable Secured Debentures The Securities Arbitration Law Firm of Klayman & Toskes announced today that it is investigation Center Street Securities in connection with the supervision of Jason Price Lamb (CRD No. 3248356) and the sale of GWG Renewable Secured Debentures. According to a recent Letter of Acceptance, Waiver and Consent entered into between FINRA and Lamb, “From ... Read more